Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Savannah Hudson The 2009 National American Miss Florida Jr Preteen Sings and Dances her way into the Spotlight !!!

Savannah Hudson is our beautiful NAM Florida Jr Preteen and is on her way to becoming a top preformer !!! She is talented tween that sings and dances and has a heart of gold! Savannah placed in the top 5 at the national pageant and is representing the great state of Florida with class and style !!! Keep your eyes and ears opened for this amazing preformer !!! I got the inside scoop from Savannah on what it is like to be a NAM girl and a her life as a dance student and great singer!!!



Tiffany:What does your title of National American Miss FL. Jr pre teen mean to you?



Savannah: My title is very important to me, It is something that I have wanted to achieve since I was 7 years old..not just to wear the crown, but to truely make a differance in my community and the world. Since I have been crowned I became a sort of spokesperson for The Forgotten Soldiers and I have rounded up other young people, and together we have sent 100's of care packages all over the world!! It makes me feel great to make a differance:) I am proud to wear the crown of NAM, because it is the BEST system!!!



Tiffany: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Savannah: Currently I am enjoying being a very busy 10 year old, but I am sure that I will do something that involves music and dance!



Tiffany:Tell me about the dance company that you are involved in,and what awards you have won

Savannah:My dance company is a very intense company, we are 7 time National Winners. We travel and compete often I dance between 5 and 7 days a weeek 3 to 4 hours at a time. This past week I was chosen out of hundreds of girls for a scholarship to dance in New York City this summer!!! I was VERY excited!

Tiffany: Where is the coolest place that you have gotten to perform at?

Savannah: The Mirage, in Las Vegas!!!



Tiffany: How has competing in pageants helped you with dance and your vocal performance?

Savannah: Competing at NAM over the past 4 years has helped me grow in so many ways. I have learned so much about stage presence,eye contact, and mostly confidence! I would not be the performer that i am today without the NAM experience.



Tiffany: If you could sing a duet with anybody, who would it be?

Savannah: I thik it would have to be Christina Agulera because she has an AMAZING voice, i like her songs and she is a great performer!! And i think it would be really cool to perform with her!!



Tiffany: What is your favorite style of dance?

Savannah: My favorite style of dance is probably jazz broadway because you can really show off your personality and be different people by dancing.. But i do love ALL styles of dance including ballroom!!!



Tiffany:What is the best advice you have ever recieved?

Savannah: Always be true to yourself and be you truely are!



Tiffany: If you could star in a broadway production what would it be?

Savannah: ANYTHING LOL!!!! I think that my choices are torn between Mama Mia and Hairspray!!



Tiffany: Tell me about youself?

Savannah: Well, i could write a book but i will try to keep it short! I live at home with my mom and dad,my big brother Brandon, and my 17 month old twin sisters,and my grandma. I have 3 dogs (chihuahua) and a hamster! I am a fifth grade honor student as mentioned before I have a very busy schedule! When not dancing and singing I am voluntering with my family and some friends. LIFE IS GOOD! I AM VERY BLESSED!