Friday, November 18, 2011

Jimmy Kimmel on LOST

It's been a long time since I posted anything Jimmy Kimmel-related.


Jimmy Kimmel was a big LOST fan.
Now I know the show's over and all..but doesn't mean we can't talk about it anymore!
(afteral that's what I always do, talking about old games/movies/etc.)

Here's most of his funny LOST-skits it did on his show back then :P

He "visited" the show's location in this funny little documentary:



It was great to see Jimmy interact with all the cast members :P

That same year he had this "interview" with the Hanso Foundation:



That's when he started making his classic Jimmy Kimmel spoofs, but instead of bringing Guillermo in there like in his past parodies, he did these:



One of my favorites :P



I wasn't able to find proper footage of the 100th episode special. (youtube took them all down)
But Kimmel did another one for just the occasion, here it is:



It saddens me that it is when the show ended that they were finally to play a bit and have fun with the characters.
Proof here with the "Man in black" and Jacob :P




And finally... LOST: The Alternate Finale Ending!



Phew~
That's a lot!
Made me sorta nostalgic and all..

Wanna know what I thought of the Finale?