Thursday, February 23, 2012

Meet The 2011-2012 National American Miss Princess Bernice Chau







Tiffany: How did you get involved in National American Miss?
Bernice: I was introduced and encouraged by former Florida state titleholder's Elizabeth Tran and Kirsten Perry. 


Tiffany: How did you prepare for the National Pageant?
Bernice: I practiced my introduction in the car and my mom asked me some questions for interview.


Tiffany: What is the best advice you have ever received?
Bernice: Be yourself, stay positive and smile with your heart are the best advices I ever had.


Tiffany: What quote, motto or scripture best descries you? 
Bernice: Her smiles is contagious!


Tiffany:  What are your plans for the future?
Bernice: I want to be a good student and good dancer.  I will be in my first dance competition in March and I hope I will do well.






Tiffany: What activities are you involved in?
Bernice:I am a competitive dancer and member of Teen of Green.


Tiffany: What do you like to do for fun?
Bernice:I like to play with my friends, play video games with Dad, and making accessories (friendship bracelet, hair bows…) with Mom.


Tiffany: What is one item you can’t live without? 
Bernice: I can’t live without my sleeping bear.  I need her when I go to bed.


Tiffany:  Who is your role model?
Bernice: Elizabeth Tran, The 2010 National American Miss Florida Jr.Teen, is my role model because she is smart, kind and beautiful.  Also she is the former of Teen go Green.


Tiffany: What is your favorite TV show? 
Bernice:My favorite TV Show is Good Luck Charlie because it is so funny. I always watch this show with my Mom and we can’t stop laughing once the show starts.




Tiffany: If you had three wishes what would you wish for?
Bernice: I would wish for no gravity, to travel all over the world and to be straight A student.


Tiffany:If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Bernice: I would want  want to visit safari in South Africa and watch all the wild animals and take a lots of pictures.


Tiffany:What is your definition of a NAM girl?
Bernice:NAM girl is kind, smart, true, modern, positive and beautiful…..


Tiffany:If you were stranded on a deserted island what three things could you not live with out?
Bernice:The three things that I must have are water, my DS and my sleeping buddy.






Tiffany:What is your most prized possession?
Bernice: The most prized possession for now is my tablet.  I play games and do my on line homework every day. 


Tiffany:How would your friends describe you? 
Bernice: They would say she is cheerful, charismatic and creative.


Tiffany:How are you making a difference in your community?
Bernice: I work with Teen go Green, and I tell everyone how important we need to learn recycling.




Tiffany: If you could go back in time and be at any historical event what would it be? 
Bernice:I would like to attend the grand opening for Disney World.


     Tiffany:If you could go back in time and meet one person, who would it be and why?
Bernice: I would like to meet Martin Luther King because I did a report about him at school and I got A+.  I really proud of myself and would like to tell him about this.




    
  Tiffany:If you could be famous for something, what would you want to be famous for?
Bernice:I would to be a famous dancer.
    
 Tiffany:What is your favorite book? And why?
Bernice:It was the Foot Book by Dr. Suess.  It was my first book that I could read out loud by myself when I was five.
     
Tiffany:Where is your favorite place to shop?
Bernice:My favorite shops are The Children Place, Justice and H & M.
            
Tiffany:Who or what inspires you most?
Bernice: My Mom and Dad






Tiffany:What have you learned about yourself since competing in pageants?
Bernice: I have learned to work hard to pursue my dream.  Also I need to stay focus and concentrate to accomplish my goal.
     
Tiffany:What advice do you have for future NAM girls?
Bernice:Be yourself and keep smiling!!
     Tiffany:What do you plan to do with your title this year?
Bernice:I will try to involve as much community service as I can and tell everyone about National American Miss.  Also, I will cherish the time with my all sister queens.  I already miss them so much.
   
 Tiffany:Tell me about yourself.
Bernice: I am the only child in my family, and I am a 2nd grader.  I love to laugh and dance.  My dream is to perform on Broadway.