Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Eldee Signs Eva To Trybe Records

The Nigerian rapper, singer, Dancer, model, Makeup artist, writer and songwriter, Eva Alordiah better known to most people by her stage name Eva has just been confirmed by Eldee Da Don, the Chief Executive Officer of Trybe Records as a new signing for the company.

Eldee announced the new signing early on Wednesday May 30, 2012.


"Good morning Yall! Join me as I welcome @evaalordiah the newest member of Trybe Records v2.0!"

With her new track ‘I Don Did it’ and ‘High’ video, Eva is enjoying every bit of her time, pulling crowds across the country especially at the King of Comedy show held recently.

To confirm the news, Eva is presently shifting her new video 'high', took to her Twitter line, saying ‘Wow! I had to go through 13 Record deals to finally get here.. Did I say Yes to the 14th? Yes! Am I happy? Oh Yes!!. She is yet to respond to calls as at the time of writing.

Two month ago, Eva was named among one of the top 12 upcoming rapper to watch out for.

Trybe records is one of Nigeria’s longest surviving and thriving hip-hop/pop imprints. The label recently announced a partnership with IMAN.