Friday, May 20, 2011

Jimmy Kimmel - The Bourne Ultimatum

I don't really follow talk-shows.
You know, Jay Leno, David Letterman, O'Brien and the likes.

For one, I do not live in America.

And two, I've never really been into "people", you know celebrities, etc..
So watching two "popular" nobodies talking together about random subjects, their career, their fortune... Not much for me.

Anyway, I do like watching Jimmy Kimmel once in a while.
The guy's funny!
And he's obviously a passionate about many subjects (Lost, ..) which I happen to usually like to.

And he's got these hilarious "parody" segments, with this Guillermo guy. Little random spoofs related to the guest he's having.

Today, let's check out The Bourne Ultimatum:



Oh, and I like this random rivalry between Matt Damon and Kimmel, a sort of running joke they have.