Monday, March 19, 2012

Movie NEWS! Prometheus' all new trailer

Guess who cameos at some point in this trailer??

So 20th Century Fox' just released an official trailer for Ridley Scott's upcoming Prometheus! - much more revealing than the previous teaser.
Watch it in all its full glory.
Warning, this shows a lot of the plot and whatnot.

Enjoy,



I absolutely love seeing the Alien's Space Jockey coming to life!
And the spaceship!! Oh, my!

I dunno for you guys, but this is seriously looking like the best movie of the year to me.
I like where the Avengers are going to. Even Spider-man might be fun despite its moody/gritty premise.
Dark Knight Rises, well....not my cup of tea so far. (to each their own!)  Too much Chris Nolan-esque takes on the Batman mytho for me...

But this, Prometheus!
Wooow! Just, wow!