Friday, August 26, 2011

Blog - Making Comics


Blog update!
Hey guys and gals, how are ya all doing?


:new: objective for the coming weeks!
Making/updating my (art) Portfolio!
And therefore, making some new (original) material, pages, inks, etc..

I planned the following things I should make to showcase a more diverse portfolio:
- Comics strips: Probably using my own "Made in Australia" characters [link]
- A 2 pages colored western comic: Just to play with the layout, angles, etc. Nothing too fancy.
- And a 20~ something pages adventure story: I'll probably keep this in black and white or with limited colors. I want to play a bit with this. I'm still working out the chara designs.

And if I had to present this somewhere, I'd bring along some of my own illustrations from my blog reviews here/drawings from my deviantArt and some of my parodies from CoolApe as well. Sure.

And that's the plan for now!
Yep, right. Getting something published somewhere in 2012. A man can dream, right?
Hey, that's also a very early resolution for next year already!

- Eyz