Thursday, October 20, 2011

Animations - Jazz

Today I discovered we could post Flash animation on blogspot!


So here's an oldie but a goodie.
Music. Festival. Jazz. And school assignment!
This animation was an old project from waaay back when I was at school (the "art school" that followed the "school school")

We had this storyboard...


...to turn into an actual animated "trailer" for a local jazz festival.
The Montreux Jazz Festival (its in Switzerland).

This music I used here is a short cue taken of "King Curtis & Al Caiola-Guitar Boogie Shuffle", one of the best Sax solo I've ever heard :'3

The festival it represents actually exists! it's supposed to look like a real flash trailer! a funny one 3:°B

Enjoy and have fun ;)



"Animation" done by me, as an exercise. And I say "animation" but it's pretty simple, lots of animation loops and poorly done. It was just a quick rush job for fun.

Now that I know I can upload these, I might put up some more.
'Haven't done any animation in ages btw..