Monday, April 23, 2012

#Gaming News! shooters, beat 'em all, whatnot!


Here's a little bunch of diverse gaming-related news from today and this past weekend :P
First up, Crysis 3 in video!
The debut trailer for this big expected sequel - which honestly I still need to catch up from the beginning! But I will, mark my words, I will!



Lookiing great. A return to form to Crysis 1's universe over the bland futuristic city of C2.
Another trailer's expected for tomorrow.


And I'm guess this will be out on HD systems (360+PS3) as well as PC.
Good news is that the original team's still on the series, Crytek Frankfurt - not EA! And this one's for 2013.

~

Lollipop Chainsaw gets a new trailer! Check it out, it's about "Sisters" 'n' stuff:



Additional characters? Sign me in!
I'm getting more and more hyped for this one, a title I wasn't honestly that much interested in to begin with! (even though I love Suda and No More Heroes...)

Out on June 12 as the trailer indicates.

~


Warner seems to hint at some upcoming new DLC for Batman: Arkham City.

As it was announced, it looked like we would be getting some all-new Robin story chapters...but from the looks of it, either Harley Queen's gonna be playable instead or she's the villain in this new content...?

~

Nintendo announced a new Mario again!

It seems that a New Super Mario Bros. 2 will coming to 3DS this August!


Personally, I think I'll wait for the eventual re-release on Wii (Wii-U?), like the previous NSMB..which reminds me, another one I wanted to get...

Here's some pics!





~

And finally, on the macho/testosterone-side of video games, here's a new pic of the upcoming Halo 4 - which has already a release date as early as this November 6(!!!).



You can see these and much more at this following link!

I got to say, generic science fiction or same ol' FPS again, I have to admit these pictures do look nice. I'm glad to see a modern next gen FPS with this wide range of warm colors, not just the usual dull grey-sh tones.


It's gonna be the first one not developed by series creator Bungie, but by the all-new 343 Industries studio.
Let's see if they can make a more interesting and exciting story and not just a yearly re-release of their famous multiplayer shooter.

~

And that's all for the day!
Ta~ta!-