Saturday, September 18, 2010

Capcom NEWS! MvC3 characters and SSF4 stuff!

Here's some news, straight from the Tokyo Game Show (and Frobman, thanks!)~


Everybody's favorite neighborhood friendly superhero joins the fight!
I was afraid we might miss this guy because of Activision's deal with Marvel...
But Capcom made the impossible (like they did with many characters for Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom),
and Spidey joins the large cast of colored characters from Marvel Vs. Capcom 3!



He seems to retain his MVC1 & 2 gameplay and attacks. Plus some new supers too!

Also, on Capcom's side, we got Resident Evil's big bad guy:



Wesker!
I'm kinda sad by his RE5 costume...not as iconic as his previous look from past games...
Maybe we'll be able to switch costumes to his STARS uniform? Maybe?
He looks pretty similar to Spidey gameplay-wise! Look at that horizontal super!


And on Super Street Fighter 4's side, Capcom released a costume trailer...for..you know..the new costumes...



...
Think what you want of that... you already know my opinion on that...
(come on Capcom! FREE! or at 50% of its current price! I already buy my real clothes pretty cheap, I don't wanna but this for the same price as a DLC story for Mass Effect 2!!)

And finally for SSF4's arcade port, here's a trailer confirming Yun and Yang add to the roster:



Will we see those join the console port as a DLC in the future? I hope so...
I also wish to see at least one more (or 2) characters as well...
Like SF3's Alex? SFEx's Skullomania? SFAlpha's Karin?...