Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Gamin' NEWS! New Dreamcast SHMUP!

Announcing a new Dreamcast game!
What? How's that? A new "Dreamcast" game? In case you didn't know, the DC had lots of official and homebrew games released on it since it "retired" from the gaming scene!
Retro gamers, such as yours truly, love the DC and still support it!

Heck my Dream's still plugged into my screen and I probably played twice more DC lately than, say, the Wii...


Fast Striker will be released later this year, developed by NG:Dev.Team, already behind the excellent Last Hope.
They're a dev' team who makes Neo Geo and DC homebrew shoot 'em ups!

Here's a trailer:



and, huh, another one!!



It reminds me of some Saturn-era shmups, using 3D backgrounds like this.
(like Layer Section or something..)

You can check out the official site,
or preorder it already.

I can't wait to get my hands on yet another new Dreamcast game! :D