Monday, April 19, 2010

TLC Top 25 Favorite Movies (old dA stuff)

More stuff from my deviantArt coming to this blog!
I promise you, new content coming soon~

This is a list about my favorite movies, the kind of stuff I like!~

I really like movies around the 80s it seems.
And to be honest..i don't really like most mainstream movies nowadays... Writers are pretty bad know, all they know to write are tired sequels, remakes, (comics, games, books and foreign cinema) adaptations... Where's the originality? Where are the modern Ghostbusters/Ferris Bueller/Back to the future (in the sense of ORIGINAL IDEAS) of today??
Morality, I'm not a big fan of 2000s movies... sure some may be ok and even great, but they are far too few!
I like the Dark Knight, Clerks 2, the Friday the 13th remake or National Treasure.. but I wouldn't take these over my TOP FAVORITES movies ;)