Friday, April 30, 2010

What do you want from me??!

Okay guys! And girls!
Somebody still reading this?!

First of all... you can comment here! Don't be afraid!
Anyone??

Mmh..
I wanted to ask you guys n gals something, yes you reading me, I can see you!! (not really.)

What do you expect from this blog? What do you want to see here?
Moar reviews? Pictures? Drawings?
Games? Movies? Comics?

Write it down just below this!
Don't be afraid! C'me on!!

What do I wanted to write about?
I had some other movie reviews planned (less known ones, some horror or B movies maybe, the other Star Wars perhaps..)
I had some game reviews in mind (I'm kinda motivated for a Street Fighter or King of fighters marathon, or something about lesser known fighting games, perhaps continuing reviews about Resident Evil/Prince of Persia too, maybe Sega Saturn or Star Wars games too...)
And I had some other stuff in mind (talks about some obscure fun facts/trivia...2D games..)

Suggestions? Ideas? Wishlists?
Make you voice heard! (even if you're just 3 or 4 reading me!)