Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Meet The 2011-2012 National All-American Miss Princess Josephine McDowell





Tiffany: How did you get involved in National American Miss?
Josephine:I met Katy Jones, former 2009 Miss South Texas Preteen, at an introductory meeting to NAM.  She read books at my mom’ child care center.


Tiffany:  How did you prepare for the National Pageant?
Josephine: I skyped with my coaches.  I practiced with my parents and brother.  I also practiced in front of my parent’s friends.


Tiffany:  What is the best advice you have ever received?
Josephine: To Have FUN!!!


Tiffany: What quote , motto or scripture best describes you?
Josephine: Be silly!






Tiffany: What are your future plans?
Josephine:To get a house


Tiffany: What activities are you involed in?
Josephine:Volleyball, gymnastics, swim team, and softball


Tiffany: What do you like to do for fun?
Josephine: To play with my friends


Tiffany:What is one item you can’t live without?
Josephine: My American Girl Doll, Kanani.






Tiffany:Who is rolemodel?
Josephine:My brother, Dylan


Tiffany: What is your favorite TV show?
Josephine: iCarley


Tiffany: If you had three wishes what would you wish for?
Josephine: I have everything I want.


Tiffany: If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
 Josephine: Las Vegas






Tiffany: What is your defintion of a NAM girl?
Josephine: An amazing rolemodel


Tiffany: If you were stranded on a deserted island what three things could you not live with out?
Josephine: chicken nuggets, toys, friends


Tiffany:How would your friends describe you?
Josephine:Nice and caring






Tiffany:How are you making a difference in your community?
Josephine:By helping others and being caring and nice


Tiffany:If you could go back in time and be at any historical event what would it be?
Josephine: I would like to be at one of Martin Luther King’s speeches.


Tiffany: If you could go back in time and meet one person who would it be and why?
Josephine: My Great Grandmother because I was named after her.


Tiffany:If you could be famous for something, what would you want to be famous for?
Josephine: For writing a popular song






Tiffany:What is your favorite book? And why?
Josephine: "Butterfly Buddies" because I love to read!


Tiffany:Where is your favorite place to shop?
Josephine: Justice For Girls because it has fancy dresses. 


Tiffany:Who or what inspires you most?
Josephine: My mom and dad


Tiffany:What have you learned about yourself since competing in pageants?
Josephine:I keep trying my hardest.






Tiffany: What advice do you have for future NAM girls?
Josephine:To work their hardest and have fun!


Tiffany: What do you plan to do with your title this year?
Josephine: Do volunteer work and help others.


Tiffany: Tell me about yourself.
Josephine: I am nice and caring.My mom always says I’m smart, I’m funny, and I’m beautiful!