Monday, January 30, 2012

Design - Super Bubble Bobble cartmodd custom cover art


This is a cover I did for yet another Honk Kong pirate game, for a cartmodd of Super Bubble Bobble!

This is without a doubt the most professional and closest to an actual official game pirate title I've ever seen!
Perfect port of the classic arcade game. Great improvement over the Master System one.
Great tunes, great controls..
The only thing that jumps to your eyes to remind you this was a pirate title is the random inclusion of both Shinchan & Doraemon! (yeah, I know...how random!)

Please! Do not ask for these! This was a personal job, not outsourcing the work to other people. If you want me to work out something for you, I will do so for money only~

Design © Eyz 2012.
Game and work based on a propriety © Taito
Not for commercial use!