Monday, August 30, 2010

Comic NEWS! KNIGHT AND SQUIRE preview!!

Remember that Knight and Squire comic announced not long ago?
Well, thanks to DC's blog, we now can have a look at a very special preview...


For info, it is written by Paul Cornell with artist Jimmy Broxton. It will be about England's own Batma and Robin, simply called Knight and Squire.
They were created by Grant Morrisson and already appeard in a couple of Detective Comics and Batman issues.
Squire also appeard alongside Tim Drake a bunch of times.

Here's a word from the author:
“I think Knight and Squire is some of my best comics work. I’m getting the chance to wildly invent, and it turns out that whatever I invent, James can draw! It’s been huge fun. I think that comes over. I’m hoping The Milkman will get a solo ongoing.”

 

Loving the interior art and the concept sounds pretty fun!
One word: EXTRA-EPIC-AWESOME-FUN-LOOKING-BAT-TASTIC-British-super-heroic-ACTION!