Monday, August 30, 2010

Sonic NEWS! Cool Sonic figurines - bis

I do not like to being mistaken for a Sonic fanboy or something..
I'm more of a Sega fan, as a whole brand.
Alex Kidd, Shenmue, Virtua Fighter, the Sega Saturn, etc.. Sonic fanboys are mostly newbies who jumped out on the franchise when it went multi-console on the Gamecube *sorry guys, it's the thruth!*

Anyway, I cannot not like Sonic stuff when I see things like that:

Super happy fun Sega All Stars Racing action figure pack!!!

This looks like..Sega's finally putting out some merch'?
I always thought that the reason Americans were never as big fans of Sega as here, Europe, or South America because of the lack of cool cartoons (other than Sonic) and figurines.

And now, in 2010, finally, there's a toy combo pack of both Eggman & Metal Sonic:


And Vector and Espio!!! (from the 32x Chaotix game and Sonic Heroes)

Plus the guys at Jazzware, who made those, already answered:

"I know a lot of you have requested Mighty the Armadillo, Rouge the Bat,
and Omega. I have put all your requests in with the design team, and
will keep you posted! Thanks!!"
How cool is that?!
What?! I sound like a fanboy?! But...but... Mighty the armadillo! Anyone?! -sigh-