Monday, November 29, 2010

Gamin' NEWS! Launch trailers - Conduit & Splatty

Here's some Launch Trailers to start off the week~



First of Conduit 2!
I'm gonna repeat myself, so anyway I'm one of those few who actually liked the first The Conduit game on the Wii.
This new one looks quite improved over the last episode (though losing a bit of scifysh/plot for a more general design)
This really is the proof SEGA still produces some innovative games (with High Voltage on the development)

Here's the Trailer:



It looks quite nice and I'm interested to see more now^^
Conduit 2 will be out in February, so you gotta wait some more months before trying it~


Next up, Splatterhouse (Xbox 360, PS3)!
This one should be out almost everywhere by now.

After changing its development team various times, the game came out even here in Europe actually sooner than expected!

Here's the launch trailer as well:

 
I'll have more on this Splatterhouse comin' later~