Thursday, June 3, 2010

COMICS NEWS! By the gods of Asgard!!!

We just had the very first look at Captain America's movie costume, here's a promo look at movie Thor as well now!



Looks... decent, for a lack of a better word...

The movie, directed by Kenneth Branagh and staring Chris Hemsworth as Thor, will come out May 6, 2011.

I dunno for you guys, but I'm not decided if I like or dislike this live Thor..
The actor fits the character, better than what we have with Captain America. But the costume looks... not great...
It isn't the classic costume nor is based on the Ultimate Marvel look like Captain America...
I dunno... Let's just say I don't really find it very Viking-like. Too clean, too modern. Maybe, I said maybe, it will look nicer on screen in motion.. But I find the torso and arms chains very plastic-like. Wait and see, like they say...