Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Gamin' News! More stuff from E3

The news keep coming up...
And I keep uploading my blog with all those new stuff I've been kinda following~

Aliens, conspirations... this one got it all!

Instead of following the more cliché, popular and mainstream stuff, I've been tryin' to get informations on the more underrated stuff.

Like Conduit 2 from High Voltage software and Sega. I did really like the original first game, even if some haters tried to diss that one. It was pretty nice and really changed from the usual Wii stuff...
The sequel is coming in Autumn 2010.
Here's a big load of pics:


The visuals are looking pretty neat.
If this games has a more original level design, better graphics and co-op campaign while keeping the original game fully customizable options&gameplay... it will easily surpass the original one!


Oh! And here's a brand new teaser trailer to Ubisoft less expected game I am Alive.



There wasn't any more news on this one since a really long time... at least we have a new trailer!
It isn't Assassin's Creed, Prince of Persia nor Splinter Cell, but it deserves a lot more attention.
This one could turn out quite epic!