Monday, June 14, 2010

GAMING NEWS! And here's another Sonic game!


Are you ready for yet one more new Sonic game??

Just announced for that shiny hi-tec webcam (come on! It's just a new "Eye Toy"!) that Microsoft has been teasing for a long time under the codename project natal, comes a brand new Sonic game...
 

That's right. Sonic Free Riders. The third sequel in the Sonic Riders racing hoverboard series.
It will come out for Xbox 360 only and use that "Kinect" addon.
They were some rumours of it, being a future DL Xbox live arcade game, but it's in fact gonna be a full retail sequel.
No pics, no more info...wait and see!
I'm not that much into "hi-tec new next gen technology" (screw 3D!! it's just a fad!) since I'm mostly a retro gamer now, playing lots of 16 bit or Saturn games... So I'm not sure I'll play or buy that... oh well.. like I said, wait and see.. Maybe kids will love this one. (I kinda prefered the old school Sonic R or Sonic Drift over Riders!)


And since this is a gaming news news, here's the pretty kickass CGi trailer to the new Assassin's Creed spinoff game, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. This one will come out around November 16!



I love Ubisoft presentation trailers. They look more and more epic each time, and even if it's just a cinematic video, they usually present the "gameplay" through a clever choreography.
I wasn't sure I would like this "AC2 sequel" with multiplayer mode..but...this trailer's such an awesome teaser for this game!!